Personal Accident Insurance
Notify Relevant Parties
- At the occurrence of the incident, contact your agent, broker or MSIG at +65 6827 7660.
- Make a police report if there is a fatal/serious injury.
- You may submit your claim notification online, download a copy of the claim form or request for the form to be sent to you.
- Submit your claim online to receive your claims payment faster and hassle-free through FAST or PayNow payment options.
- You should request your attending doctor to complete the “Medical Report” section of the claim form. Please note that claimants are required to bear the fee for obtaining the report.
- Complete the claim form and submit it with all the necessary supporting documents to us.
You can help us to expedite your claim by providing the required documents promptly.
We will contact you for any additional documents that may be required.
Yes, you may submit a claim if you suffer bodily injury caused solely by accident.
Yes, we will pay for the medical treatment for an injury caused solely by bites or stings.
Yes, our ProtectionPlus insurance covers natural disasters. Please refer to the Policy’s Exclusion list for conditions not covered under the policy.
Yes, you may submit a claim for accidents occurring within the period of insurance. However, some benefits under the policy may be capped as a result of the policy cancellation. Please read your policy documents or contact us for assistance.
If your policy covers medical expenses, we will pay for the medical, surgical, hospital fees or charges necessarily and reasonably incurred to treat an injury, provided that such fees or charges are required for professional services from a physician and/or at a hospital prescribed by such physician.
We will assess specialist consultations without referral on a case-by-case basis.
Please notify us in writing of the accident with full details of any injury immediately or as soon as reasonably possible.
If your follow-up treatments can be completed within 1 month, please accumulate all the receipts/medical leave and submit them together.
No, the cost to purchase a prosthetic leg and rental of wheelchair is not covered under the policy.
Please refer to your policy documents as each policy provides a different TCM coverage.
Generally, ProtectionPlus pays for necessary and reasonable treatment expenses incurred up to S$75 per consultation per day, provided that these fees and charges are supported by receipts from a licensed or registered Chinese Physician/Chiropractor.